The bungalows are situated in a peaceful suburb of Vela Luka. The interior of each bungalow apartment covers an area of 51sqm.
The bungalows are surrounded by gardens full of typically Mediterranean & aromatic plants and have several barbecues to share between them.
Each bungalow apartment has one bedroom with a double bed, bathroom with a shower-cabin, a fully equipped kitchen/dining room, a living room with sofas that can be used as extra beds, and a terrace and/or balcony equipped with a table set.
There is one parking place allocated to each bungalow apartment.
Small house pets are welcome at a supplementary rate but advance notification is required. The bungalow apartments are not suitable for persons with a high level of invalidity.
The prices include the following extras: 2 towels per person, bed linen (changed every seven days), apartment cleaning at end of stay, normal use of electrics and water.
Guests must complete their registration and collect their keys upon arrival at the reception desk of the Posejdon Hotel.
- hotel Posejdon 30 meters
- town centre 1,2km (taxi boat in front hotel Posejdon-at extra cost)
- market place 500m
- ambulance 500m
- chemist's 900m
- sandy beach 100m
- natural stone beach 150m
- sea-front path 100m
- ferry port 1,5km
- bus station 1,2km
Clients in the Posejdon bungalow apartments have access to the following facilities:
- Breakfast, lunch and/or evening meals (supplementary fee)
- daily diving and diving courses (supplementary fee)
- a la cart restaurant (supplementary fee)
- bar (supplementary fee)
- dancing terrace with live music
- conference room (supplementary fee)
- iron for laundry (free of charge, ask at reception)
- washing laundry (supplementary fee)
- transfers (supplementary fee)
- kinder bed (supplementary fee)
- children’s chair (free of charge)
- excursions organized by the hotel (supplementary fee)
- hotel beach (free of charge)